Return and Exchange Policy
- Defective pieces (i.e., significant manufacturing defects in the piece’s material or workmanship) may be returned within 14 days of delivery and the return is subject to verification by Azar experts. Azar shall either refund, repair or replace any defective piece at no additional charge to the customers.
- Non-defective pieces may be exchanged, or returned for a credit note, within 30 days of delivery. The credit note validity is for 30 days of the issuing date, it bears the same value of the original sale amount and it’s valid online only. In no case, non-defective pieces shall be refunded. Special orders and engraved pieces cannot be returned nor exchanged.
- All pieces returned for exchange or credit note must be in a new and unused state. No refunds, returns nor exchanges, shall be granted to any piece that: (i) has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident, improper storage or handling; (ii) has been lost or stolen, (iii) has been reconstructed, repaired or altered by persons or entities other than Azar or that (iv) is not accompanied by the original sales receipt, the original authenticity card issued at the time of the purchase and the original packaging. Subject to the payment method, refunds shall be either in cash or transferred to an existing bank account and the amount refunded shall be net of bank charges.
- For in-store purchases, refer to the return and exchange policy of the specific store. No item can be exchanged or returned in different countries, boutiques or points of sale.
- For defective returns, a prepaid return labels will be provided.
- For exchanges or returns for a credit note, shipping charges apply.
If you require additional assistance, a Azar specialist will be happy to help you online.